Music in the Gardens
The public success of these professional concerts has been gratifying, and the series continues to showcase high quality local talent. All concerts are held on alternating Sundays at 3:00 p.m. near the Gazebo in Munsinger Gardens on the banks of the Mississippi River. All concerts are free and the Munsinger Clemens Botanical Society will again sell those fabulous $1 root beer floats.
2014 • 15th Season
June 8 • Imagine Haggis
June 22 • Curtis and Loretta
July 13 • Ring of Kerry
July 27 • Peggy Doerrie and Kevin Carlson. **After the Concert there will be a "Release of the Butterflies" by Quiet Oaks Hospice House
August 10 • Harper's Chord
August 24 • Monday Night Jazz
Tentative schedule may be subjected to change.
Root Beer Float Donors:
Root beer floats have become a delicious tradition at this event! We'd like to thank the following companies for their generous and refreshing donations:
- Dairy Queen on 25th
- Mr. Twisty
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- Strategic Equipment
Financial and in-kind support by:
- Colt & Jacobsons Dentistry
- Continental Press
- Downtown Arts Coop
- Ken and Donna Gorrell
- Kenton & Karen Frohrip
- Dick & Mimi Bitzan
- Central MN Community Foundation
- This activity is made possible by a grant from Central MN Arts Board, through funding provided by the Minnesota State Legislature
- St Cloud School District 742 InnStep Program
- St Cloud Symphony
- Munsinger Clemens Botanical Society
- St Cloud Parks Department
Add your name to this list of sponsors. Contact us.
Our sincere thanks to all of the ones that helped provide the root beer floats to accompany the music. We couldn't do it without you!