Music in the Gardens
The public success of these professional concerts has been gratifying, and the series continues to showcase high quality local talent. All concerts are held on alternating Sundays at 3:00 p.m. near the Gazebo in Munsinger Gardens on the banks of the Mississippi River. All concerts are free and the Munsinger Clemens Botanical Society will again sell those fabulous $1 root beer floats.
2015 • 16th Season
June 14 • Granite City Brass
June 28 • Adam Hammer and Dave Coffell
July 12 • Twin Cities Trio (woodwind trio)
July 26 • Laura Cavianni - "Memorial Release of the Butterflies" event, see below for more details.
August 9 • Dennis Warner - Rescheduled for August 30, 2015
August 23 • Monday Night Jazz
Programs are subject to change.
* Memorial Release of the Butterflies schedule is:
- 2:00 pm: Butterflies will be distributed at the Gazebo in Musinger Gardens
- 2:30 pm: Short Program and Release of Butterflies (Butterflies may be purchased for $20/each online at www.quietoakshospicehouse.org)
- 3:00 pm: Concert begins
- The Memorial Release of the Butterflies is a collaborative event between Quiet Oaks Hospice House, Musinger Clemens Botanical Society, St Cloud Symphony Orchestra and local hospice agencies.
- Schedule may be subjected to change.
- This activity is made possible by a grant from Central MN Arts Board, through funding provided by the Minnesota State Legislature.
Root Beer Float Donors:
Root beer floats have become a delicious tradition at this event! We'd like to thank the following companies for their generous and refreshing donations over the years:
- Dairy Queen on 25th
- Mr. Twisty
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- Strategic Equipment
Financial and in-kind support by:
- Continental Press
- Downtown Arts Coop
- Ken and Donna Gorrell
- Kenton & Karen Frohrip
- Central MN Community Foundation
- St Cloud School District 742 InnStep Program
- St Cloud Symphony
- Munsinger Clemens Botanical Society
- St Cloud Parks Department
Add your name to this list of sponsors. Contact us.
Our sincere thanks to all of the ones that helped provide the root beer floats to accompany the music. We couldn't do it without you!